Shipping costs & delivery conditions
We will process and ship your order as quickly as possible. Information on the delivery time of an article can be found on the respective article detail page.
Physical items are shipped only to a delivery address in Germany (except islands). Island deliveries can be arranged at additional shipping cost. Please contact us in advance so that we can send you an offer.
Alternatively, you can also pick up physical items in our NOER shop in Berlin-Kreuzberg and thus save the shipping costs. The "Pickup" option is offered in the checkout area, but it does not work with express checkout methods such as Apple Pay, PayPal and Amazon Pay. Please choose a payment method, such as credit card, standard PayPal or Klarna, by following the "normal" checkput procedure.
Digital items and emails are sent to the address specified during checkout.
Please find details of the various shipping options below:
The following articles are sent free of charge by email:
- Wine course tickets | We send you a confirmation by email. Alternatively, the invoice is also considered a ticket for the event. It is sent in PDF format. An appropriate program, e.g. the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe, is required to open PDF files.
- Email gift cards | The email with the link to the gift card will be sent automatically by email after receipt of payment.
Standard letters sent by Deutsche Post
For up to two of the following items a flat rate shipping costs of €2,50 applies. For orders of €100 or more the shipping is free of charge. In all other cases, we send the items with UPS under the conditions described below.
- Paper gift card "wine course"
- Paper gift card "generell"
- Paper greeting card
UPS Standard shipping | No delivery to DHL Packstation
We send wine orders as well as mixed orders, e.g. wine and gift vouchers, in special shipping boxes certified for the transport of wine. Our logistics partner is UPS. Paper gift and greeting cards can be sent insured via UPS too. We charge a flat rate shipping fee of € 8.50 per order. For orders of €100 or more the shipping is free of charge.
After your order has been dispatched, you will receive a dispatch confirmation by email. The tracking number(s) of your UPS parcel(s) can be retrieved by clicking the email link "View order". You can use this number to display the exact shipment history at UPS. The delivery with UPS takes 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri), with delivery during the day.
UPS Express shipping | No delivery to DHL Packstation
Pure wine orders can also be sent by express delivery. For this option we charge a flat shipping fee of € 18.50 per order.
If we receive your order by Wednesday we are able to hand it over to UPS on Thursday. The package will then be delivered on Friday - just in time for the weekend.
We offer different payment methods, which we present to you below:
Payment by Amazon Pay (Express button in the checkout area)
ith Amazon Pay you can shop with us and conveniently check out using the payment and shipping information stored in your Amazon account. No need to create a new customer account with us or save any means of payment.
If you select the "Amazon Pay" payment method, the payment is processed by the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a., 38 avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxemburg, to whom we pass on the information you provided during the ordering process along with the information about your order in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Payment by PayPal (Express button in the checkout area)
With PayPal you can complete your purchase with us quickly and securely. At the checkout you can use the express button to use your PayPal payment and shipping information. Alternatively, you will be forwarded directly to PayPal after completing your order.
It is really easy:
1. Choose "PayPal" as payment method in the checkout area.
2. To process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment. If you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. It is not necessary to set up a PayPal account for the payment methods direct debit via PayPal and credit card via PayPal.
4.Then you will be redirected back to us (noer.de).
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembour (hereinafter "PayPal") as part of the payment processing.
Payment by credit card via Shopify Payments
Our online shop uses the service of the payment service provider "Shopify Payments". This enables us to offer you direct payment by credit card for the following card types:
- American Express
If you choose one of the card payment methods offered, the payment will be processed by the technical service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd., 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Irland, to whom we will provide your information as part of the ordering process along with information about your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, Invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Payment methods "pay now" or "pay later" with Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Please note: the payment is made to Klarna.
- Pay now - purchase on invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods / the ticket / or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. You can find the billing conditions at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0.
- Pay later - by direct debit OR instant bank transfer: With the direct debit payment method, the debit takes place after the goods have been shipped. You will be informed of the time by email. In the case of an instant bank transfer via your online banking account, your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.