- Delivery time: 1-5 days
- In stock
- More is on the way
Apple-scented & cheerful, brings joy into the house.
Our Sophie comes from a sunny area in central Germany. With a soft, playful note, it invites you to dream; „whispers of the wind. Flowers. I invite you with gentle words: come with me, let us indulge, rave and enjoy this wonderful moment."
Enjoyed young and well chilled at 6-8 °C.
- Style: white wine
- Sugar content: dry
- Closure: screw cap
- Grape variety: Rivaner (Müller-Thurgau)
- Viticulture: conventional
- Fermentation: wild yeast
- Maturation: stainless steel tank
- Shelf life: 2-3 years
INFORMATION ON FOOD IDENTIFICATION
- Wine from: Germany
- Region: Rheinhessen
- Alcohol content: 12.5% vol
- Contains: sulphites
- Vegan: yes
- Bottled by: Bischel GbR, Sonnenhof 15, 55437 Appenheim, Germany